We would like to invite you to the next IATEFL webinar "Mental Health Training for Employers within ELT"
Mental Health Training for Employers within ELT
• Is it ever right to disclose a diagnosed mental health condition up front in an interview or having been hired for a job in language teaching?
• What kinds of factors are a cause of stress for language teachers?
• How confident do you feel at recognising symptoms of poor mental health in those teachers?
• How can a manager support a language teacher without specific training?
• In what ways can an institution support the mental health and wellbeing of its employees?
We will look at these questions and more in this workshop as the presenter draws on personal experience, mental health training that he has undergone via the charity, Mind, and a recent large-scale piece of research that he carried out. The presenter will ask for participants to contribute to the discussion, but this is entirely optional. Given the sensitive nature of the topic, you are welcome to edit your attendance name and make it anonymous. Visit the website www.iatefl.org/web-events/
When is the webinar?
Saturday 7th July 2018 3:00pm - 4:00pm UK BST time
How to register
To register for this event please follow the link:
Please note: registration does not guarantee you a place at the webinar. Places in the room are limited and virtual seats will be allocated to the first 500 participants attending on the day.
How do I check the time in my local area?
The event time is in UK BST time, to check the time in your location please look at the world clock.
International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
No 2-3 The Foundry, Seager Road, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7FD, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1795 591414 | Fax: +44 (0)1795 538951
Registered as a Company in England and Wales 2531041. Registered as a Charity 1090853.
If you register for this webinar, you will receive joining instructions and other notifications about this event. Registration does not automatically add you to any other IATEFL mailing list.