Could you tell us about:
- A project you have been involved in
- Teaching in your specific context
- Your scholarship story
- Your ELT journey/career path
- A teaching challenge you’ve faced and how you overcome it
- Your local teaching association
Why not tell the world about your story on the IATEFL Blog
Take a look at Sandy Millin’s post from 2017 - Behind the scenes at the IATEFL blog for some inspiration for your own article.
- Posts should generally be no more than 1,000 words.
- They should include a headshot and a short biography (see IATEFL blog for examples).
- Do not include images in the text, instead, send the images separately, labelled e.g. Image 1, Image 2, Image 3. Indicate in the text where you would like them to be placed by writing [Image 1 here] [Image 2 here] in the correct place.
- If you would like captions for the images, include them in the text.
- Posts with images tend to be shared more, so if you have any relevant ones you’d like to include, please do so, along with the source so that we can credit them appropriately.
- Most importantly, each post should include an idea or link to a resource which readers can take away and use.
We look forward to hearing from you.